HavenTechnik Announces the launch of its E-Commerce companion site HavenTechnik Online Store.
Haventechnik offers a dynamic and continuously evolving product line, always offering something new and innovative. Previously, Tindie and BidOrBuy were used as
sales channels, however it has long been felt that our client's deserved a more direct and engaged approach to previewing and purchasing available products and embedded innovations.
We are confident that clients will appreciate the new channel as it continues to evolve offering better products and making these innovative systems easily and readily available.
August 2021: New PIC Development Boards Announced.
HavenTechnik announces the release of the following new product lines
- Flare - 48 : PIC Development PCN for 48 PIN TQFP Devices
- Static : A range of PIC development PCBs catering individually to 18PIN, 20PIN and 28PIN devices.
May 13 2021: MikroE Announces Delve as 362 Development Board to use Mikrobus Standard
Mikroe announced that HavenTechnik has once again invested their interest in the MikroBus standard. Read the anoouncement here: 362nd mikroBUS™ development board is here!
May 2021: New products & Website spruce up
- We have new an exciting products on the way. View them here for the complete list of what is coming in May 2021
- Website Spruce up: In the process of adding the new content we have done some house cleaning which will hopefully improve the browsing experience.
- Sepia: The first of many new additions to the catalogue, viewable here. Our next generation PIC Develpment platform.
February 2021: Product Pricing and Mikroe Announcement
- Mikroe Acknowledges Factor as Mikrobus Development Platform
Mikore, an established leader in the development and distribution of embedded technology and products, recently announced
HavenTechnik's adoption of the Mikrobus Standard : Mikroe Announcement
Factor is a highly practical and extensible development system. See here for more details: Factor
Product pricing for the following products have been released
For more information on purchasing one of your products, please contact us.
December 2020, New Products Releasing Soon
- Lumens IoT: Lumens recieves an upgrade to be IoT capable.
- Amber: New upgrades to our favourite DEV PCBs
- Amber PIC 24/ 32: First Release of the 16BIT/32BIT applications
- Amber 18: BluBerry 18 gets an upgrade to the new features
An industrial application capable product using the ruggardised version of the Dallas 1B020 temperature sensor. Includes OPTO inputs, relay output and is GSM capable.
View the swatch product page with new information on the SWATCH
range of PIC Microcontroller add-ons. New additions to the SWATCH family will be
retained here. Valueable Information such as technical specifications, usage options and code saples will be presented here.
Swatch's space saving, vertical attitude when placed in board enables multiple units to be connected in "back-plane" style.
- DTH-11: Measure RH% and Temperature
- 1-Wire: Connect Dallas 1-wire devices
- MQ: Install any of the MQ sensors to measure 02, N02, LPG, Air Quality
- RS-485: Connect a daisy chain of boards
- Thermo: K Type Thermocouple conversion module
November, 2019Press Release: Haventechnik Announces the release of the Swatch series of add on modules Swatch is a collection of essential add on modules, where the
module enables reapid development, from a code orientated and transition perspective. Although rapid POC is important, the code deployment to integration with an existing project or solution is essential.
4 examples of this new product will be available shortly, with more to follow in time.
September, 2019Press Release: Haventechnik Delivers on systems integrations HavenTechnik delivered, in August 2019,
custom software which enabled data capture from a local, PC based terminal to be posted to a web based where housing application. Toxzen, a web applications developer
based in WilroPark, Gauteng required a reliable application which would interact with a scale and a bio-metric sensor. These two hardware elements were interfaced to terminal running Windows 10. read more
June, 2019Knowledgebase Article : How to add a motion sensor The motion sensor used is a simple device and although it operates at 5V0,
it provides a 3v3 TTL output each time the sensor is triggered. This voltage drop or disparateness can be compensated with the use of a transistor. The 3v3 is used as an input
voltage to the transistor, which causes the transistor to switch on. The code will use an inverted approach to the logic and trigger an output. What you connect to the output would be at your discretion.
April, 2019PIC Microcontroller Training Course : Training is essential to upskill or stay on par. Access out PIC microcontroller course without charge, to upskill and
get to grips with the PIC Micro. The course uses the DEVCC-V40 an easy to use and affordable hardware platform. The easy to use software is also freely avaialble.